Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM is an ultra large aperture standard lens targeted at professionals and advanced amateur users looking to attain superb resolution and contrast images. Featuring a circular aperture, this lens produces excellent background blur for stunning portrait and wedding photography.
The lens coating has been optimized for digital camera to minimize flare and ghosting effects. The EF 50mm f/1.2L USM us also designed with dust and water droplet resistance structures for rugged outdoor operation.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Maximum Aperture: 1:1.2
- Lens Construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 46 degrees
- No. of Diaphragm Blades: 8 (circular aperture)
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Closest Focusing Distance (m): 0.45m
- Maximum Magnification (X): 0.11x
- AF Actuator: Ring USM
- Filter Diameter (mm): 72mm
- Weight: 580g
- Included Accessories:
- Front Lens Cap (E-72U)
- Lens Hood (ES-78)