The H6 allows you to record up to four channels of high-quality 24 bit/96kHz audio simultaneously. (An optional expansion module lets you record up to six channels). The H6 is supplied with XY and mid-side (MS) microphones with interchangeable functionality, giving you remarkable stereo depth and clarity, as well as continuously variable stereo width.
The Zoom H6 features a 6-in, 2-out USB audio interface and 4 XLR/TRS inputs for external mic/line connections making it ideal for recording projects where you need to record easily from multiple sources. There is also an optional shotgun microphone ideal for highly directional, professional recording.
The recorder supports SDXC memory cards up to 128GB and can run for 20 hours on 4xAA batteries, so you can record anytime, anywhere. The H6 can be handheld or mounted onto a camera (using the optional hot shoe mount) and it's easy to adjust the dedicated audio level knobs.
In the Box
- Zoom H6 Handheld Recorder
- Operation Manual
- XYH-6 X/Y Mic Capsule
- MSH-6 MS Mic Capsule
- AA Zize (LR6) Battery x 4
- Cubase LE Software
- USB Cable
- Included microphones: XY, MS
- Inputs: Four XLR/TRS INputs
- Channels: 4, 6 optional with expansion module
- Audio Quality: 24 bit/96kHz
- USB Audio Interface: 6in, 2out
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours 4xAA batteries
- Memory Card: Supports SDXC memory cards up to 128GB
- Optional Extras (not included): Shotgun Mic, External XLR/TRS input, Hot Shoe Mount for DSLR video camera