In celebration of Tamron's 40th anniversary of the SP lens series, the Nikon F-mount SP 35mm f/1.4 Di USD has been created to showcase their lens-making capabilities. This flexible wide-angle prime is ideal for general shooting applications, ranging from street photography to event shooting, and its impressively bright f/1.4 maximum aperture excels in difficult lighting conditions and offers increased control over depth of field.
The optical design incorporates a series of low dispersion and aspherical elements, which control a variety of aberrations in order to achieve high image clarity and sharpness. A BBAR-G2 coating has also been applied, and helps to reduce flare and ghosting for improved color and contrast when working in strong lighting conditions.
Complementing the optics, a USD motor and Dynamic Rolling-cam mechanism are also employed to ensure quick, quiet autofocus performance along with seamless full-time manual focus override. Additionally, the lens features a moisture-resistant construction along with a front fluorine coating to support working in harsh weather conditions.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Four Low Dispersion Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
In The Box
- Tamron SP 35mm f/1.4 Di USD Lens for Nikon F (F045N)
- Focal Length: 35mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/1.4
- Minimum Aperture: f/16
- Lens Mount: Nikon F
- Format Compatibility: Full-Frame
- Angle of View: 63° to 26°
- Maximum Magnification: 0.2x
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.81"/30 cm
- Optical Design: 14 Elements in 10 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Focus Type: Autofocus
- Image Stabilization: None
- Filter Size: 72 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L): 3.19 x 4.03" / 80.9 x 102.3 mm
- Weight: 1.77 lb/805 g