Mixing a beloved zoom range with a relatively compact design, the Canon EF-mount 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD from Tamron is a versatile lens covering a useful portrait to medium telephoto perspectives. Its constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects.
A minimum focusing distance of 3.1' along with a 1:3.1 maximum magnification benefit working with close-up subjects and the rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality. Complementing the optical assets is a USD autofocus motor, which delivers notably quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance that suits both stills and video applications.
Also, four-stop-effective Vibration Compensation helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens is moisture-resistant and has a fluorine coating on the front element to enable its use in trying environmental conditions.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive Autofocus Motor
- VC Image Stabilization
- Fluorine-Coated Front Element
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with TAP-in Console
In The Box
- Tamron 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD Lens for Canon EF (A034E)
- Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Focal Length: 70 - 210mm
- Maximum: f/4
- Minimum: f/32
- Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
- Format Compatibility: 35mm Film/Full-Frame Digital Sensor
- Angle of View: 34° 21' - 11° 46'
- Minimum Focus Distance: 3.12'/95 cm
- Magnification: 0.32x
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 1:3.1
- Optical Design: 20 Elements in 14 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 9, Rounded
- Image Stabilization: Yes
- Autofocus: Yes
- Tripod Collar: Optional Removable - rotating
- Filter Thread: Front: 67 mm
- Dimensions (DxL): 2.99 x 6.90" / 76 x 175.3 mm
- Weight: 1.89 lb/859 g