The Sony Alpha A6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera is a versatile and advanced mirrorless camera featuring a 24.3MP APS-C-sized Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor to produce high-resolution still images and full HD movies with marked low-light quality and sensitivity to ISO 25600.
Beyond notable imaging traits, the image processor also lends itself to continuous shooting up to 11 fps and an intelligent Fast Hybrid AF system that uses both phase- and contrast-detection methods to quickly and accurately acquire focus.
For live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation, both a large rear monitor and detailed electronic viewfinder are available. The 3.0" 921k-dot XtraFine LCD screen features a tilting design to facilitate easier use from both high and low angles and also incorporates WhiteMagic technology for easier viewing in bright conditions.
The 0.39" 1,440k-dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF offers 100% frame coverage and a refined optical design to provide a natural viewing perspective and magnification. The body design of the A6000 also houses a configurable user interface, built around several customizable buttons and two control dials, for efficient and intuitive access to frequently used camera settings.
Additionally, a Multi Interface shoe is available for attaching external flashes, continuous lights, or microphones.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, with support for NFC-enabled devices, is also integrated into the A6000 to support remote camera control and image sharing to linked mobile devices.
English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Korean, Behasa Melayu
- 24.3MP APS-C Exmor APS HD CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- Tru-Finder 0.39" 1,440k-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0" 921k-Dot Xtra Fine Tilting LCD
- Full HD 1080i/p AVCHD Video at 24/60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
- Fast Hybrid AF & 179 Phase-Detect Points
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- Multi-Interface Shoe and Built-In Flash
- Auto Object Framing and Multi Frame NR
- Lens Mount: Sony E-Mount
- Camera Format: APS-C (1.5x Crop Factor)
- Actual: 24.7 Megapixel
- Effective: 24.3 Megapixel
- Max Resolution: 24MP: 6000 x 4000
- Sensor Type/Size: CMOS, 23.5 x 15.6 mm
- File Formats:
- Still Images: JPEG, RAW
- Movies: MP4, MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Dust Reduction System: Yes
- Memory Card Type: SD, SDHC, SDXC, Memory Stick Pro Duo, Memory Stick PRO HG-Duo
- Shutter Lag: 0.02 Seconds
- Continuous Shooting: Up to 11 fps
- Self Timer: 10 sec, 2 sec
- Connectivity: HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0, Wired Remote Port
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.7 x 2.6 x 1.8"/120.0 x 67.0 x 45.0 mm
- Weight: 12.13 oz/344 g with battery and memory card