Offering the highest level of image quality, this large-aperture F1.4 standard lens stimulates the desire to create.
Sigma pioneered the large-aperture APS-C format standard lens category with its famous 30mm F1.4 lens. Now that we have reorganized all our lenses into three product lines, we are proud to introduce the fully updated SIGMA 30mm F1.4 DC HSM, which offers an angle of view equivalent to 45mm on a 35mm camera. Offering an angle of view and sense of perspective extremely close to that of human vision, this lens stimulates the desire to create and is ideal for many different types of photographic expression. It is a superb go-to lens for artistic photography. Featuring an advanced design and the latest manufacturing technologies, this lens delivers the highest level of image quality.
The full realization of the Art product concept for you to hold in your own hands and appreciate with your own eyes.
Designed with a focus on sophisticated optical performance and tremendous expressive power, our new Art line of lenses delivers top-level image quality. With unsurpassed expressive performance, these lenses reach the high standards demanded by photographers with an artistic, creative inclination. Along with landscapes, portraits, still-life, close-up and casual snaps, they're perfect for the kind of photography that unleashes the inner artist. Ideal for studio photography, they offer just as much expressive scope when capturing architecture, starry skies, underwater shots and many other scenes.
- A large-aperture F1.4 standard lens to please any photographer
- High resolution and outstanding photographic expression
- 46-megapixel Foveon direct image sensor
- Ultra-high precision and qualityï¿½Xall made in Japan
- HSM (hypersonic motor)
- Incorporating a Rear Focus system
- High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount
- TSC (Thermally Stable Composite)
- Flare and ghosting reduction
In The Box
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC HSM (Contemporary) Art lens for Canon
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Lens Construction: 9 elements in 8 groups
- Minimum aperture: f/16
- Filter size: 62mm
- Angle of view (SD1): 50.7
- Minimum focusing distance: 30cm/11.8in
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 74.2mm x 63.3mm/2.9in x 2.5in
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9 (Rounded diaphragm)
- Maximum magnification ratio: 1:6.8
- Weight: 435g/15.3oz