The NTG3 is Rode's premier directional mic with superlative audio quality with a rich warm sound and a full frequency response. The mic's RF bias technology makes it almost completely resistant to moisture, ideal for recording in demanding environments where condensation might be an issue.
The NTG3 is an incredibly robust yet lightweight mic with a body made from solid brass and nickel plated with an anti-glare finish. A durable aluminium storage cylinder is supplied with the mic to provide ultimate protection for the NTG3. Because it is tightly sealed at both ends the cylinder is highly weatherproof, ideal for storage and transport.
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50 less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency Interference
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- High Sensitivity
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- Acoustic Principle: Line Gradient
- Active Electronics: RF Bias
- Capsule: 0.50?
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid - Picks up the front and sides and rejects 150° to the rear
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance: 25Ω
- Maximum SPL: 130dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K? load)
- Sensitivity: -30.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (31.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 13db-A
- Power Options: P48 (44 52V min 5mA)
- Weight: 163gm
- Dimensions: 255.00mmH x 19.00mmW x 19.00mmD
- Output: 3-pin XLR Output