The Nikon Z50 is Nikon'e first Z series DX-format mirrorless camera. The compact & stylish Z50 features a large 20.9 megapixel DX-format sensor, giving superb image quality and 4K video. The Z 50 has the same wide Nikon Z Mount and the fast, wide Hybrid-AF system as the groundbreaking Z7 and Z6 cameras. It also includes a sharp electronic viewfinder, tilting touchscreen, Intelligent Eye-Detection AF and up to 11 fps continuous shooting (with AF/AE). A deep ergonomically designed grip makes this cameras very compfortable to handle and the DSLR-style controls are easy to use.
Kit with 16-50mm Lens
Included with the camera body is the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR lens; an especially compact 24-75mm-equivalent zoom covering wide-angle to portrait length perspectives. Its optical design incorporates aspherical and extra-low dispersion elements, which help to reduce a variety of aberrations for sharper, clearer image quality throughout the zoom range. The lens's flexible focal length range is complemented by Vibration Reduction image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to 4.5 stops for sharper handheld shooting. A stepping motor provides quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override to suit both stills and video applications.
Kit with 16-50mm and 50-250mm Lens
Included with the camera body are the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR standard zoom and the NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR telephoto zoom lenses. Providing 24-75mm and 75-375mm equivalent focal length ranges, respectively, these two lenses encompass a wide-angle to super-telephoto range to suit working in a wide variety of conditions. Both lenses also feature Vibration Reduction image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery.
- 20.9 MP DX-format sensor
- Nikon Z Mount
- Hybrid-AF, Silent operation
- Up to 11 fps shooting
- Large tilting touchscreen
- Sensor Size (WxH mm): 23.5 x 15.7 mm
- Focusing Modes: One-shot AF, Continuous AF, Manual
- Body Dimensions (WxHxD) mm: 126.5 x 93.5 x 60 mm
- Max Image Resolution: 5568 x 3712
- Continuous Shooting Speed (fps): 11 fps
- Megapixel Banding: 20 - 30
- Compatible storage media (card not supplied): SDXC, SD Card, SDHC Card
- Monitor Size: 3.2"
- ISO Speed Range: 100 - 51200
- Exposure Modes: Program, Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Picture Modes, Manual
- Megapixels (Effective Resolution): 20.9 megapixels
- 4K Video Recording: Yes
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Lens Fitting: Nikon Z
- Model: Z50
- Vari-angle monitor: Yes
- Metering Modes: Evaluative, Centre Weighted, Spot
- Weight (g): 450g
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Manual, Preset, White Balance Bracketing
- Flash: Built in, Auto, Red eye reduction, Fill in