Covering a useful range of focal lengths, the Nikkor Z 24-70mm f/4 S is a versatile zoom, spanning wide-angle to portrait-length perspectives. Its constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains a consistent exposure throughout the zoom range and also helps to realize a more compact and lightweight alternative to an f/2.8 zoom.
In regard to the optical design, a unique aspherical extra-low dispersion element, in addition to three aspherical elements, is used to help reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range in order to achieve high image sharpness and clarity. Both Nano Crystal and Super Integrated Coatings have also been applied to control flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color rendering in bright and backlit conditions.
- Z-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Aspherical Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Three Aspherical Elements
In The Box
- Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/4 S Lens
- Focal Length: 24 to 70mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/4
- Minimum Aperture: f/22
- Lens Mount: Nikon Z
- Format Compatibility: Full-Frame
- Angle of View: 84° to 34° 20'
- Maximum Magnification: 0.3x
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.81"/30 cm
- Optical Design: 14 Elements in 11 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades: 7, Rounded
- Focus Type: Autofocus
- Image Stabilization: None
- Filter Size: 72 mm (Front)
- Dimensions (ø x L): 3.1 x 3.5"/77.5 x 88.5 mm
- Weight: 1.1 lb/500 g