Bring a dramatic wide-angle perspective to your still and HD video shooting. The AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G's fast maximum aperture lets you create in nearly any light, from dusk to dawn, indoors or out, and offers outstanding depth-of-field control.
Nikon's exclusive Nano Crystal Coat nearly eliminates the ghosting and flare seen with some wide-angle lenses for improved clarity and contrast. Impressive on both FX- and DX-format cameras, the AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G excels with landscapes, architecture, group shots, travel and more.
- A 28-mm wide-angle, fixed focal length lens suited for use with FX-format digital SLR cameras
- A fast maximum aperture of f/1.8 that enables superior rendering characteristics even with shooting in low-light conditions
- Utilizes Nano Crystal Coat, which effectively prevents internal reflections that cause ghost and flare
- Equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for extremely quiet autofocusing
- Offers two focus modes: M/A (autofocus with manual override, MF priority) and M (manual focus)
In The Box
- Nikon Nikkor AF-S 28mm f/1.8G Lens
- Bayonet Lens Hood (HB-64)
- Front Lens Cap (LC-77)
- Rear Lens Cap (LF-1)
- Flexible lens pouch (CL-1018)
- Focal Length: 28mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/1.8
- Minimum Aperture: F/16
- Lens Construction: 11 Elements in 9 groups (Including 2 Aspherical lens elements and lens elements with Nano Crystal Coating)
- Minimum focus distance: 0.25m/0.82ft (from focal plane)
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.22x
- No. of Diaphragm Blades: 7 (rounded)
- Filter size: 67mm
- Diameter X Length (Distance from Camera Lens Mount Flange): Approx. 73 x 80.5mm /2.9 x 3.2in.
- Weight: Approx. 330g/11.6oz