Light, durable aluminium monopod designed for easy operation and long life. Four part modular design with adjustable feet and lock and friction control at base. Instantly set up and shoot with the unique lock grip, quick release extension and retraction mechanism. The perfect partner for on the go sports and nature photographers.
The Low-Profile Cobra Base from iFootage is compatible with Cobra monopods, but the base on its own is ideal for tabletop photography and portability because of its small size. It is suitable to mount a DSLR camera or accessory, and the top platform has quick release functionality for instant removal of the camera. Also, the movement of the swiveling base is controlled by the main locking knob, and the base can tilt at a 90° angle via the cut notch on its side. In addition, the reverse folding legs have 3-variable leg angles of 20°, 50°, and 78° to adjust for uneven terrain, and a rubber foot can also be utilized by folding the feet up.
- Lightweight, durable aluminium construction monopod
- Four part, modular design
- Single hand operation patented quick release system top and bottom
- Unique twist and lock extension/retraction system (no buckled sections)
- ¼ and ⅜ dual mounting
- Lock and friction adjustment at base
- Low angle camera pod with three position adjustable feet
- Removable rubber foot
- Suitable for all locations and weather conditions