Boasting numerous features and a modular design, the Cobra 2 A120 II Aluminum Monopod from iFootage has just about everything you could want from a monopod. Let's cover the basics first. The 4-section support uses buckle-like leg locks, rises to a maximum height of 120 cm, and supports gear weighing up to 8 kg, while folding down to a compact 55 cm.
Besides the basics, the A120 II has a unique combination of advanced convenience features. The head mounting base, for example, has a quick release with sliding action that can be operated with one hand, making removal of the head simple. The Low-Profile Cobra Base from iFootage is compatible with Cobra monopods, but the base on its own is ideal for tabletop photography and portability because of its small size. It is suitable to mount a DSLR camera or accessory, and the top platform has quick release functionality for instant removal of the camera. Also, the movement of the swiveling base is controlled by the main locking knob, and the base can tilt at a 90° angle via the cut notch on its side. In addition, the reverse folding legs have 3-variable leg angles of 20°, 50°, and 78° to adjust for uneven terrain, and a rubber foot can also be utilized by folding the feet up.
- Lightweight, durable aluminium construction monopod
- Four part, modular design
- Single hand operation patented quick release system top and bottom
- ¼ and ⅜ dual mounting
- Ergonomic buckles for length adjustment
- Lock and friction adjustment at base
- Low angle camera pod with three position adjustable feet
- Removable rubber foot
- Suitable for all locations and weather conditions