Offering a powerful 76Ws output along with a distinct design, the Godox V1 Flash is an advanced light source with features that clearly reflect the current state of the industry. This flexible on-camera light is distinguished by its round head, which provides soft, smooth light with gradual fall off that augments the flattering output. The head rotates 330 degrees, tilts -7 to 120°, and has a magnetic surface for lightning-fast attachment of Godox's accessory light modifiers.
The V1 is powered by a removable 2600mAh lithium-ion battery that will give you up to 480 full-power flashes on a charge, so you don't miss any of the action. Speaking of speed, the V1 recycles to full power in just 1.5 seconds, fast enough to keep up with your subject. It also supports High Speed Sync up to 1/8000 sec, for managing bright backgrounds and shooting with wide apertures, and the V1 supports front and rear-curtain sync.
The V1 has an optical slave but it's also got a built-in 2.4 GHz receiver, which accepts wireless signals from Godox X System transmitters. In fact, you can control up to four wireless groups in a master/slave configuration whereby settings made on the V1 are duplicated on the slave flashes. Other convenience features include an AF assist lamp, a 3200K LED modeling lamp, and a 2.5mm port for cabled triggering.
- Output: 76Ws
- Auto Zoom Control, Zoom Range: 28-105mm
- 2.4 GHz Wireless X-System Transmitter
- Built-In LED Modeling Lamp
- Tilts -7 to 120°, Rotates 330°
- Round Flash Head Design
- Magnetic Light Modifier Attachment
- 1.5 sec Recycle Time, HSS Support
- Removable, Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Coverage (Full frame): 28 mm - 105 mm
- Swivel Head: Yes, 330°
- Power Source: 1 x Proprietary Lithium Battery
- Size: 76 mm x 197 mm x 93 mm
- Weight: 530 g