The Fujifilm XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS Lens is a wide-angle zoom providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 15-36mm when used with Fujifilm APS-C-sized mirrorless digital cameras.
A constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and the Optical Image Stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake when working with longer shutter speeds. An internal focusing system, and the use of a stepping AF motor, ensures quiet, smooth, and precise focusing capabilities that are ideal for both still and video applications.
Four aspherical and three extra-low dispersion elements are integrated into the optical design to reduce chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range and to benefit overall image clarity and sharpness.
An HT-EBC multi-layer coating helps to minimize ghosting and lens flare for higher contrast and an additional coating has been applied to the rear side of the front-most lens element to further reduce ghosting that is common to lens designs with deep concave elements.
- Fujifilm X-Mount
- 15-36mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Four Aspherical and Three ED Elements
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Inner Focusing and AF Stepping Motor
- HT-EBC Multi-Layer Lens Coating
- Additional Coating on Rear Element
- Macro Focusing to 9.4"
- Seven-Blade Rounded Diaphragm
In The Box
- Fuji Fujifilm Fujinon XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Hood
- Cleaning Cloth
- Type: XF10-24mm F4 R OIS
- Lens configuration: 14 elements in 10 groups (includes 4 aspherical and 3 extra low dispersion elements)
- Focal length: (35mm format equivalent) (15 - 36mm)
- Angle of view: 110 - 61.2
- Max. aperture: F4
- Min. aperture: F22
- Aperture control:
- Number of blades : 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Step size: 1/3EV (16 steps)
- Focus range:
- Normal: 0.5m - infinity
- Macro: 24cm - 3m
- Max. magnification: 0.16x (Telephoto)
- External dimensions : Diameter x Length* (approx.)* distance from camera lens mount flange: 78.0mm x 87mm(Wide) / 87mm(Telephoto)
- Filter size: 72mm