The Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens is a compact and lightweight wide zoom range lens that is specifically designed for the range of EOS digital SLR cameras that use the smaller EF-S lens mount. Combining powerful performance with high image quality, this lens offers the equivalent of 29-320mm in 35mm format. It is ideal for use as a general-purpose zoom lens, providing coverage from a wide angle to a telephoto perspective.
The EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens incorporates Canon's 4-stop compensation Image Stabilizer technology. This allows the use of shutter speeds up to 4 times slower with no perceptible increase in image blur. Automatic panning detection automatically turns off the Image Stabilizer in either the horizontal or vertical direction when following moving subjects.
In The Box
- Canon EF-S 18-200 mm f/ 3.5-5.6 IS Lens
- Front Lens Cap (E-72U)
- Rear Lens Cap
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 18-200 mm 1:3.5-5.6
- Lens Construction: 16 elements in 12 groups
- Focus Adjustment: Gear-driven by DC monitor
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.45m (maximum close-up magnification 0.24x)
- Filter Size: 72mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 78.6 x 162.5mm (maximum lens length), 595g