EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM, a powerful and lightweight telephoto zoom lens equipped with an Image Stabilizer, which gives an equivalent effect of shutter speed 4-step faster, to effectively counteracts camera shake.
This lens is targeted at professionals and advanced amateur users looking to attain high resolution and high contrast images. The residual chromatic aberrations are effectively corrected by 1 fluorite and 2 UD elements to attain high image quality throughout the range.
The lens coating has also been optimized for digital camera to minimize flare and ghosting effects. EF 70-200mm f/4L IS USM is also designed with dust and water droplet resistance structures for rugged outdoor operation.
In The Box
- Canon EF 70-200mm f4L IS USM lens
- Lens Hood (ET-74)
- Front Lens Cap (E-67U)
- Rear Lens Cap
- Soft Case
- EF Lens Instruction CD-Rom
- Focal Length: 70-200mm
- Maximum Aperture: 1:4
- Lens Construction: 20 elements in 15 groups
- Minimum Aperture: f/32
- Diagonal Angle of View: 34¢X - 12¢X
- No. of Diaphragm Blades: 8 (circular aperture)
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m (maximum close-up magnification: 0.21x)
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM. Full-time manual focus available
- Zoom System: Ring USM
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Max. Diameter x Length: 172 x 76 mmm, 760g
- Weight: 760g