Improving upon one of the most celebrated lenses in the Canon EF line is no easy feat, but Canon has done just that. The all-new EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM increases the speed, performance and optical quality of the EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM while maintaining all of the characteristics that have made it a legend for professionals and advanced amateurs alike.
The EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM features one fluorite and five UD elements for increased optical quality and reduced chromatic aberration. It has a minimum focusing distance of 1.2m/3.9 ft. at all zoom settings, which is useful for photographers in smaller spaces trying to get closer to a subject.
It features a next-generation Optical Image Stabilizer, providing up to 4 stops of correction at all focal lengths. And as with all L-series lenses, the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM is dust- and moisture-resistant and designed for use in the challenging environments typical of rigorous professional use.
In The Box
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM II lens
- Lens Hood (ET-87)
- Front lens cap (E-77U)
- Rear lens cap
- Case strap
- Lens Case (LZ-1326)
- Instruction Manual (CD-ROM)
- Focal Length: 70-200mm
- Maximum Aperture: 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 23 elements in 19 groups (1 Fluorite and 5 UD elements)
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM. Full-time manual focus available
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m (maximum close-up magnification: 0.21x)
- Zoom System: Ring USM
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Max. Diameter x Length: 88.8 x 199mm
- Weight: 1490g