A truly versatile wide-angle zoom featuring an advanced optical design and constant f/4 maximum aperture, the Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens is a member of the esteemed L-series of lenses designed for full-frame EOS DSLRs.
One Super UD element and one UD element offer a significant reduction in chromatic aberrations while four aspherical elements help to minimize distortions throughout the zoom range and provide consistent edge-to-edge sharpness and illumination.
Both SWC and ASC coatings have been applied to the elements in order to reduce lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color accuracy.
Ideally suited for landscape and architectural photography, this lens covers ultra-wide to wide-angle perspectives and backs up its versatile zoom range with sophisticated optical components and intuitive handling.
- EF Mount L-Series Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Constant f/4 Maximum Aperture
- Super UD, UD, and 4 Aspherical Elements
- SWC, Air Sphere, and Fluorine Coatings
- Ring-Type USM Autofocus Motor
- Internal Focus; Full-Time Manual Focus
- Weather-Resistant Design
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
In The Box
- Canon EF 11-24mm f/4L USM Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Lens Pouch
- Focal Length: 11 - 24mm
- Aperture: Maximum: f/4
- Camera Mount Type: Canon EF
- Format Compatibility: 35mm Film/Full-Frame Digital Sensor, Canon (APS-C)
- Angle of View: 126° 5' - 84°
- Minimum Focus Distance: 11.02" (28 cm)
- Elements/Groups: 16/11
- Diaphragm Blades: 9, Rounded
- Autofocus: Yes
- Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 4.3 x 5.2" (109.22 x 132.08 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 lb (1.18 kg)