Canon's EOS C200 EF Cinema Camera features a built-in EVF, 4" LCD screen, top handle, Super 35mm CMOS sensor, and Dual Pixel Autofocus. The EF lens mount on the EOS C200 offers compatibility not only with Canon's existing broad range of DSLR lenses but also with their line of EF-mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with Canon's Dual DIGIC DV 6 image processor, allowing it to capture and record up to 4K DCI resolution.
The C200 can also record Canon's Cinema RAW Light internally via its single CFast card slot. The camera also incorporates two SD card slots for recording 4K UHD/HD MP4 video. A built-in EVF enables the camera to maintain a small footprint when you shoot. However, the included removable 4" LCD screen as well as the included top handle and camera grip make this camera versatile for larger shoots. You can output video via the camera's SDI output, and the built-in XLR connectors provide two channels of audio at line, mic, and mic+48V level. A built-in Ethernet connector provides input/output control.
- Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- Dual DIGIC DV 6 Processors
- 4K DCI and UHD, 1920 x 1080
- 59.94/50/29.97/25/24/23.98p & 120p in HD
- Canon RAW Light, MP4, MP4 Sub-Recording
- Rotating 4" LCD Monitor, Camera Grip
- Integrated EVF, 2 x XLR Audio Inputs
- 1 x CFast Card, 2 x SD Card Slots
- SDI, HDMI, Ethernet Connectors
In the Box
- Canon Cinema EOS C200 Body Only (EF Mount)