The Boya BY-WM8 Pro-K2 is an upgraded UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System for capturing audio with dual subjects, features an easy-to-read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, PLL-synthesized tuning, and digital companding circuitry.
The package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as interviews, electronic news gathering (ENG), electronic field productions (EFP), film production, business, and educational applications, and more.
The BY-WM8 Pro-K2 system consists of two bodypack transmitters, a camera-mount receiver, and two omnidirectional lavalier microphones. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter, a single 1/8" to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8" output cable, carrying case.
The receiver is built with mic and headphone output jacks.
The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
- Dual-Channel Wireless Receiver
- 48 Select-able UHF Channels
- Broadcast-Quality Sound
- Includes Two Transmitters and One Receiver
- Select-able Stereo and Mono Mode
- Mic and Line-in
- Select-able Mute function
- Easy-to-read LCD displays
- Automatic LCD-locked Function
- Monitoring sound by headphone output (Receiver)