The Boya BY-PVM1000L Shotgun Microphone features an extended length of 38CM that maximizes directivity and narrows the pick-up area. The result is focused on audio capturing and minimal noise and artifacts from sources outside the pick-up area. The BY-PVM1000L is a popular choice among broadcast and film recording professionals, and also be used in ENG (News Gathering), sound design applications etc. Overall length of 38cm with an extremely narrow, highly directional pickup pattern Ideal for use in broadcasting, film/TV production, and theater sound reinforcement.
- Broadcast-Quality Condenser Microphone
- Designed especially for use with camcorder or video DSLR
- Transformerless design for improved pickup of transients
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
- Interference tube design for narrow acceptance angle
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Excellent off-axis audio rejection