The Boya BY-M1DM is a Dual Lavalier Universal Microphone, with a single 1/8" stereo connector, it can be used with smartphones, DSLR camears, camcorders, audio recorders, PC and other recording devices.
It consists of two of the well-received omnidirectional lavalier microphones and 4m (13') length cable, it’s prefect for interviews, presentations, podcasts, webcasts, or any situation where more than one subject needs to be recorded.
Its 4m (13’) cable provides 2.8m (9.2’) of distance between each microphone for comfortable placement, while the included tie clips allow for hands-free use.
- Transducer: Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency Range: 65Hz ~ 18KHz
- Signal / Noise: 74dB SPL
- Sensitivity: -30dB +/- 3dB / 0dB=1V/Pa, 1kHz
- Output Impedance:1000 Ohm or less
- Connector: 3.5mm (1/8”) 4-pole gold plug
- Cable length: 4m(13ft)
- Wide Range of Compatibility
- Designed for recording interviews