Elegant Modern Design
Designed to be Portable, packed with features and fully expandable
The revolutionary new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is the camera you’ve been asking for.
Blackmagic Design’s original Pocket Cinema Camera took the industry by storm. It was, and still is, used extensively throughout the industry for everything from shooting Vlogs to filming big budget movies as a B-camera.
Whether stripped back for use in-car, or rigged with follow focus, matte box, external monitors and battery systems on-set, the Pocket Cinema Camera with its RAW and ProRes recording capabilities established a new benchmark for the industry.
The new 4K model is yet another leap forward, with exceptional build quality, on-board XLR inputs, timecode, CFast and SD card recording and much, much more. The superb low light image quality, advanced colour science and RAW 4K recording features let you shoot images that rival professional digital film cameras costing tens of thousands more.
Whether you’re shooting a feature film, television show, corporate production or YouTube video, the Pocket Cinema Camera 4K fits the bill.
The Camera for all Seasons
The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera’s stand out feature is its RAW video quality. But its adaptability comes in a very close second place.
Take the capture options: no other handheld system offers you CFast, SD card and USB-C storage recording, as well as 10-bit clean HDMI output. Recording options include 10 bit Apple ProRes files in all formats up-to 4K or 12 bit Blackmagic RAW in all formats up to 4K, meaning you get the highest quality and the greatest post production flexibility.
Then you get a camera that’s designed to be expanded: a full size HDMI connector for use with external monitors, XLR audio port with 48V phantom power for professional microphones and a locking DC power connector for connecting broadcast batteries. The Pocket Cinema Camera is superb handheld in its native state, but it’s ready to be rigged, mounted and adapted to turn it into the personalised camera system you need
- Ultra Portable Design
- lightweight & durable carbon fiber reinforced composite body
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Record using standard SD cards, UHS-II cards or CFast 2.0 media
- High speed USB-C connection for direct external recording
- Blackmagic OS: gives you incredible control of advanced camera features including 3D LUTs for both recording and monitoring, HDR output via HDMI, metadata entry, custom presets, extended video format, Bluetooth remote control, external timecode from the audio input, RAW recording and more
- 5" Large Touchscreen
- Built in Microphones, Mini XLR input and 3.5mm stereo audio jack
- Full Size HDMI Connector
- Flexible Power Options: use LP-E6, DC or USB-C
Studio Camera features include:
- Camera control via HDMI connection
- Remote lens control
- On air red tally indication
- Preview green tally indication
- DaVinci Resolve primary colour corrector
- Remote camera settings
- Remote timecode sync
- Remote record trigger for Blackmagic RAW
- Preview and tally indicator on LCD
In The Box
- Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K
- Lens turret dust cap
- 30W power supply with locking connector and international adapters
- LP‑E6 Battery
- SD card with software and manual
- DaVinci Resolve Studio with activation key